Wednesday 5 September 2012

patch me up



Finding myself shamefully skint the past few weeks has inspired me to 'fix up' my old and sorry looking clothes as an alternative to buying new ones. I've had these creepers for quite a while and i wear them ALOT as they are my most comfortable pair (OFFICE £45). However, recently they have begun to look less 'comfy-cool' and more 'throw-me-the-fuck-out-already'. So in a desperate attempt to revamp them i purchased some bronze square studs off ebay and some spikey ones and cut off a small portion of my wall hang (cry). I actually really like how they came out and i have been getting a lot of compliments on them when i wear them. So all in all I would say it was a success! let me know what you think about them or DIY in general. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment