Tuesday 11 September 2012

CHARITY SHOP HAUL ASS.











 Hola amigo's, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Just a quick update- on Friday i went hunting around my local charity shops for my friends birthday present and found some absolute gems (although I didn't bother to style them too well here as i was a bit strapped for time). Firstly, the patterned skirt was an absolute bargain at £3.50! I'm not yet sure whether to take it up to a similar length as my Urban Outfitters skirt (see previous post) or to leave it at that granny-chic midi length which would probably be more wearable in winter. Secondly, the orange dress only cost £3 and the colours in it are stunning (the pictures do not do it justice- it's ridiculously vibrant). It looks slightly big for me in the photograph but it's actually a gift and so hopefully the fit will be just right! I would team it with an oversized faded, studded levis and some chunky 90's grunge style boots. Lastly and MOST IMPORTANTLY the necklace! I am absolutely in LOVE with this necklace and it is going to break my heart giving it away. It cost just £2 and is seriously heavy. The colours in it correspond with everything i love- ethnic/tribal/hippie, it's a real diamond in the rough. For any of you wondering where my wedges are from you can find them here and a similar bandeau to mine here

This is just a couple of snapshots of the outfit i wore out on Friday night as the rest of the photographs were not really blog-appropriate! I wore a black kaftan from matalan over a H&M leopard print skirt and bandeau with lots of chunky rings and one Moroccan style earring. The kaftan had to be removed by the end of the night as it was farrrrrr to hot! Yay for layering. Hope you are all enjoying your week so far! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment