Monday 18 March 2013

pandora's box of colours

I'm alive! Maggy the cat is alive!
Apologies to my handful of followers who may or (more likely) may not have missed my posts over the last few months. I do plan to get back on top of it soon and continue my outer-wear creativity and some possible jewellery shananigans may be on the agenda. This is just a very jumbled update of some outfits i have worn over the past few months, i was style spotted for 'more! magazine' wearing the bottom left outfit, so keep an eye out for my face :)
1. long tartan skirt on ebay which i customised, this is so easy to do guys!
2.crochet dress, ebay (£2 bargain!)
3. studded leather jacket, topshop
4. Hair dye expedition- semi permanent dye by schwarzkopf ultrabrights (be warned- it doesn't wash out of non-bleached hair! Hence my pink roots in the bottom middle picture)
5. Black tassle beaded kimono jacket- river island

No comments:

Post a Comment