Wednesday 24 October 2012

S-pentac-ular

Hey all,
So this is just a quick post to show what i wore to uni yesterday- my birthday dress. Thought I'd do a post on it as it wasn't really visible in the pictures from my birthday. I originally put this jumper from forever21 over it, but I didn't actually wear it in the end as I can never decide whether i like it or not! I've had it for a year and have only worn it a handful of times. Perhaps ebay is calling...
Let me know what you think and please like my facebook page for more frequent updates on my clothing customizations and jackets/shirts:  HERE
I have a huge collection of jackets waiting to be finished now, unfortunately I am staying away from home without my sewing machine (sob) so they will have to wait a little while longer.
x







2 comments:

  1. amazing style!

    in reply to your comment on my blog about disco pants...I had the glamorous ones and they are quite thin, and snag very easily, if you wear rings/bracelets that get caught on things they will get caught on them easily and pull threads. i managed to snag mine the first time i wore them! other than that they are pretty nice but not as good as the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou so much for replying! I've seen loads of people doing posts on the dupes but they rarely have both so there's never a comparison! I think i'll ebay my old ones and use the money towards some riding pants! I couldn't find your follow button btw!
      x

      Delete